What I liked most about Thor: Ragnarok




I love watching movies with my sister and being a Marvel’s fan, how could I miss Thor: Ragnarok. 


(Courtesy:amazon.com)

It is the third instalment of Thor movie series.
The movie was well scripted, intriguing and funny and probably one of the best Marvel movies till today. Every actor perfectly played their role; starting from Chris Hemsworth to Benedict Cumberbatch.
But the best part, for me, about the movie, was Thor and Loki’s relationship. Though Loki was Thor’s adopted brother; they were brothers! They were family and family stand together at times of need. And watching the brothers fight side by side with my sister was really amazing.



As we were watching the movie, my sister suddenly whispered to me, “Do you know why I like Loki?”. I asked, “Why? “. Her answer was “Because he reminds me of myself”.
Ya, she is very much like him. Mischievous and playing uncanny knack on others (especially on me).
Let’s come back to the movie. There were some amazing moments that really sent the audience off their seats. Especially the scene where Thor and the Hulk had to compete with each other; and obviously, when Hela broke Thor’s hammer (Thor without his hammer !)


Besides, there were other scenes which were, well, predictable. I mean, we already knew what would happen next.
The humour in the movie was great. Even the most serious situation in the movie was skillfully crafted to send the audience into a burst of laughter.
Overall, it was a great movie, filled with fun and action, and you should definitely go and watch it today. (especially if you are a MCU fan).

Comments

  1. There has been some prolem in the comment section, which hopefully is resolved

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Best article contest